Sunday 29 April 2012

Jellypark Juniors Top 3 announced - Challenge 4

Good evening junior crafters and a huge thank you to each of you for all of the gorgeous creations you shared with us for challenge 4.
The kids from artycraftyland had a huge task on their hands to choose the Top 3 but they've risen to the challenge.

Drum roll please.......

and the Winner is:-


Well done Heidi, please get in touch using the email address in the side bar and I'll sort out your winners  badge, can you also let me know whether you'd like your name on it or not. Have a think about what image you would like Claire to create and I'll put you in touch with her to arrange it.

our runners up are.....

17 August and 9 Miss E

Fantastic job August and Miss E, please email me at the address in the sidebar so that I can send you both a badge and let me know whether you would like your names on them.

Thank you to everyone for your support here at jellypark juniors, we really do appreciate you guys linking up your crafty makes.

I hope that you will all be joining us again for Challenge 5.

Mel and the kids from artycraftyland :o)


1 comment: